Unanswered: help w/ day of the week

Hello,

I have a field where users will enter a StartDate. My problem is that I need to limit that field to only the first day of the week (Monday or whatever).
    They currently enter date as "mm/dd/yy".
    Ideally, I'd like to only store the week of the year (1 thru 53) but it's not user friendly for display/entry purposes. And my users need a lot of friendliness.
    Any suggestions on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

CP

Should they be allowed to select a start day that is in the future? Does that matter? How far in the past can they select a start day? Can they select the same start day more then once?

Could create a table that contains the start day with the appropriate cycle/week number and have a drop down box.

Could validate to see if the start day is on a Monday once they have keyed in the data and tabbed to the next record.

Could use a calendar to let them pick a date from.

HTH

Originally posted by agduga
    Should they be allowed to select a start day that is in the future? Does that matter? How far in the past can they select a start day? Can they select the same start day more then once?

Could create a table that contains the start day with the appropriate cycle/week number and have a drop down box.

Could validate to see if the start day is on a Monday once they have keyed in the data and tabbed to the next record.

Could use a calendar to let them pick a date from.

HTH
    Thank you for the response. I'm including a capture of the form so you can see what I'm trying to accomplish.

Dates are always entered for future scheduling (usually a month or so in advance)

I considered the drop down scenario, but it seemed a bit cumbersome. It would also require maintenance at some point to add more choosable dates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sched.jpg