Red face Unanswered: Web Companion issues

I have created a web companion page using FM5.5 Developer. When attempting to save a record I continue to recieve an error 102. The Filemaker.com web site says something about a missing field. I have checked and everything seems to be in order. I have a script tied to a button that "exits" the record and then switches to another layout when selected. I found if I change the script to only "exit" the record, it will exist and the changes are saved. I then created another button to make the switch to the other layout. With this approach however the "record set" that was initially searched on found are lost. Anotherwords if I searched on all records in "Georgia", edited one of the records and selected "save", then switched back to a different layout, then it basically lists all and the "Georgia" records found are lost in the list. Any ideas?

Re: Web Companion issues

when you query Web Companion did you specify the layout?

it almost sounds like you are trying to pull up fieldsd through a relationship. If so the key fields are sometimes a little weird. It's more efficent normally to do two CDML commands to two files rather than pulling through a relationship.

I'm a little unclear of what's going on but it smells are relationship issues...

thanks

Joe

joe@svkingpen.com

Originally posted by rickj27511
    I have created a web companion page using FM5.5 Developer. When attempting to save a record I continue to recieve an error 102. The Filemaker.com web site says something about a missing field. I have checked and everything seems to be in order. I have a script tied to a button that "exits" the record and then switches to another layout when selected. I found if I change the script to only "exit" the record, it will exist and the changes are saved. I then created another button to make the switch to the other layout. With this approach however the "record set" that was initially searched on found are lost. Anotherwords if I searched on all records in "Georgia", edited one of the records and selected "save", then switched back to a different layout, then it basically lists all and the "Georgia" records found are lost in the list. Any ideas?