Unanswered: ERR: Table 'xxx' does not exist in the Subscriber database.

I have 1 table to be merge replicated to 2 other servers (DATA5 and DATA5R). Whichever server I push a subscription to first works just fine. The second server get the following error.

Table 'UPDATE_LOG' does not exist in the Subscriber database.
    (Source: DATA5R (Data source); Error number: 21078)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '. Check sysobjects.
    (Source: DATA5R (Data source); Error number: 2501)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber.
    (Source: Merge Replication Provider (Agent); Error number: -2147201001)

I'm not sure why it expect the table to be there already. It doesn't on the first server. Am I missing something. If I create the substription for DATA5R first then it works and DATA5 fails.

What am I missing?

Lightbulb Re: ERR: Table 'xxx' does not exist in the Subscriber database.

Check your article and rules of what you trying to push over to the server. That could be a different server with different article.
    Try to use PULL rather than PUSH, if you really want to use push, then make sure its running on subscriber server or else your server will be running a lot of resources.

Originally posted by RJPAULSEN
    I have 1 table to be merge replicated to 2 other servers (DATA5 and DATA5R). Whichever server I push a subscription to first works just fine. The second server get the following error.

Table 'UPDATE_LOG' does not exist in the Subscriber database.
    (Source: DATA5R (Data source); Error number: 21078)
    '. Check sysobjects.
    (Source: DATA5R (Data source); Error number: 2501)
    The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber.
    (Source: Merge Replication Provider (Agent); Error number: -2147201001)

I'm not sure why it expect the table to be there already. It doesn't on the first server. Am I missing something. If I create the substription for DATA5R first then it works and DATA5 fails.

What am I missing?

Smile SOLUTION

HA! Figured it out!

Well... I got it to work anyway. If I looked at the script in the snapshot folder and there was a primary key being created that used a name that already existed.

This error occurred before the table was created. One would think this would have stopped the snapshot right there, but it didn't. When the next step came along to BCP the snapshot data in, there wasn't a table -- and this was the error that was reported.

I renamed the existing primary key (I assume I could have changed the Snapshot script instead) and then I was able to push the snapshot.
    No idea as to why only the second subscriber would get this error, but now it works.

PS: Pulling the snapshot didn't help.