Unanswered: "Function not Available" Error

Here's the error: Function is not available in expressions in query expression

Only some users of the application get this error when tryin to run the reports (based on queries), others are able to run them without any problem. I'm thinking that it has to do with outdated common control files or something, but I'm not sure.

write down SQL text that gives the error message
    MDB, ADP <-> MS SQL + VBA, ADO & RDO, .NET, Oracle, Java/Jsp.

This is from design view what it has a problem with:

Aging: IIf([tbl_event]![Resolved]="no",Int(Now()-[tbl_event]![dt_init]) & " Days " & Format(Now()-[tbl_event]![dt_init],"Short Time"),Int([tbl_event]![dt_resolved]-[tbl_event]![dt_init]) & " Days " & Format(([tbl_event]![dt_resolved]-[tbl_event]![dt_init]),"Short Time"))

too few information but maybe you have locale problem, are all users use same locale- language settings?
    MDB, ADP <-> MS SQL + VBA, ADO & RDO, .NET, Oracle, Java/Jsp.

I'm not sure what you mean by "locale". If you're talking about the system date/time settings then that might be the problem. I've previously had this same problem and it was due to a common control .ocx file. I had a more recent version then the users. I ended up downgrading to a later version to accomodate the users and the problem went away but now it's back. It's confusing.