Unanswered: Pérdida de datos de una tabla sin backup

Tengo un problema ya que he perdido los datos de una tabla de mi base de datos. el problema es que no hice backup de la base de datos y al utilizar recovery me pide un backup para poder recuperar los datos perdidos, lo unico que tengo es el registro de transacciones.
    Quisiera saber si puedo recuperar mi información con el registro de transacciones, y si hay alguna manera de editarlo para borrar la sentencia delete que originó la perdida de mi información
    Gracias

Provided Answers: 11
    I am guessing at the translation here, but I think you have a table that got deleted by accident, and there is no (usable) backup of the database? It also looks like you may have a transaction log to work with. Can you run the following command and post the results to confirm you are in full recovery mode?

exec sp_dboption 'base de datos name'

Google translation

I have a problem since there are lost the data of a table of my data base. the problem is that I did not do backup of the data base and when using recovery requests backup to me to be able to recover the lost data, the unico that I have is the registry of transactions. It wanted to know if I can recover my information with the registry of transactions, and if delete is some way to publish it to erase the sentence that originated lost of my information Thanks
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Here's a shot:

No sepa bien esto traducirá, pero mire para arriba a explorador del registro de Lumigent. * Leerá sus registros de la transacción y permitirá que usted recupere sus datos. Y comienzo del immediatley que sostiene sus datos. Buena Suerte

* GOOGLE "Lumigent Log Explorer"
    Brett
    8-)

dbForums Member List

This does not know well will translate, but it watches for above explorer of the registry of Lumigent. * It will read its registries of the transaction and will allow that you recover your data. And beginning of the immediatley that maintains its data. Good Luck
    What were you trying to say Brett ???
    Get yourself a copy of the The Holy Book

order has no physical Brett in The meaning of a Kaiser . -database data

That's how it translated back?

sheesh

Originally

Don't know how well this will translate, but look up Lumigent Log Explorer. It will read your transaction logs and allow you to recover your data. And immediatley start backing up your data. Good Luck
    I thought it did a good job going from Spanish to English though...
    Brett
    8-)

dbForums Member List

Yes, I am in full recovery mode

Yes, the database is in full recovery mode, but I set it after my data was deleted.
    I've read about Log Explorer and I've downloaded the test version but it don't let me to use my own database. Does I need to buy it? How much it cost?

Provided Answers: 11
    I am afraid if there is no full backup from the time before the data was deleted, then the data can not be restored.

Rename Northwind to Northwind_Original, and rename your database to Northwind. But I think MCrowley pretty much nailed it, unless we all miss something.