North Yorkshire, UK

Unanswered: Disappearing Relationships

I'm creating a database for a league table, match archive and player statistics system for a table tennis league for an A-Level ICT project, and am currenly having a very frustrating problem. My system has a complex system of relationships, but since I modified the layout of one query, every time i've exited the relationships screen the layout has been completely cleared!

I thought that this may be a bug in Access, but I started a blank database with 2 tables and linked them with a relationship identical to the ones I was using (Referential Integrity enforced, cascade Update and Delete), and it remained when I exited and re-opened.

I've deleted the original query which I think caused the problem, but it persists. Is there any way around this, or any simple explanation such as a viewing option which i've overlooked?

Any help very much appreciated, this is one exasperating problem!

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition and Access 2000.

South Wales

Lightbulb Service packs

What SPs are installed for access?
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull