Red face Unanswered: access denied in dbca

Hi, I'm trying to create database from template.
    My actions:
    1. Starting dbca..
    2. Choose managing templates -> from an existing
    database (structure only)

Then I type in username/password (with DBA grant), connect string.

It throws me exception:
    java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.sql.SQLPermission setLog)
    [oracle@at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission (AccessControlContext.java:272)
    at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Acc essController.java:399)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Security Manager.java:545)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.setLogStream(DriverManager. java:397)
    at oracle.sysman.vdb.VdbSessionFactory.construct(VdbS essionFactory.java:518)
    at oracle.sysman.vdb.VdbSessionFactory.<init>(VdbSess ionFactory.java:432)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.ServerObject Factory.getSqlEngine(ServerObjectFactory.java:133)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.DatabaseAttr ibutes.<init>(DatabaseAttributes.java:141)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.Verifier.val idateCredentials(Verifier.java:355)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.Verifier.val idateCredentials(Verifier.java:494)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.ui.TemplateSourceDBP age.validate(TemplateSourceDBPage.java:502)
    at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.wizard.WizardPageExt .wizardValidatePage(WizardPageExt.java:205)

Oracle server is running under Linux. When I try to do the same on Oracle server under Windows everything is fine. What's the problem?

guesses only...

are the env variables in your .profile properly set ; pointinng to the right java version??

guesses only...

are the env variables in your .profile properly set ; pointinng to the right java version??

are the permissions correct the from-clone db schema??

yes, everything is ok

are the permissions correct the from-clone db schema??
    sorry, how can I check this?