Hi All!
I am creating a windows application, where there are datagrids. The data in the datagrids will be retrieved from a database. In my case, the database is located in sql server enterprise manager.
I am using the following code to get connected to the database._
SqlConnection.ConnectionString = "data source=localhost;initial catalog=some_database;persist security info=False;user id=user;workstation id=some_workstation;packet size=4096".

On my PC the program is working good, but when I created a setup project and installed the program on another PC, the datagrids were not databinded. I knew why, beacause there is no database to retrieve from. (Remeber the program is installed on another PC)
How can I manage this? I think I have to export the database to the setup package, so that the data is retrieved by the application, when the program is installed on the other PC.
But what must be the connection string of the sqlconnection?
Should I use relative paths? (I asked this, becuase users might install the program in other folders than 'Program Files')
I.E., SqlConnection.ConnectionString="data source='/some_db.dbo';initial catalog=some_database;.....)
Is this true?

Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance!