Question Unanswered: Subform properties changing

I have a subform embeded in my main form with the following properties:

Allow filters - Yes
    Allow edits - No
    Allow deletions - No
    Allow additions - Yes
    Data Entry - No

For some unknown reason, the property Allow Additions changes to "No" by itself and it seems to be at random intervals. When this happens, the text boxes on the subform disappear and I have to go back into the properties and change additions to "Yes".

The subform is not opened by any other form other than the main form. I have multiple users opening this form multiple times per day.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Tim

Re: Subform properties changing

Originally posted by goldrhim
    I have a subform embeded in my main form with the following properties:

Allow filters - Yes
    Allow edits - No
    Allow deletions - No
    Allow additions - Yes
    Data Entry - No

For some unknown reason, the property Allow Additions changes to "No" by itself and it seems to be at random intervals. When this happens, the text boxes on the subform disappear and I have to go back into the properties and change additions to "Yes".

The subform is not opened by any other form other than the main form. I have multiple users opening this form multiple times per day.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Tim
    Wow... That's strange... lol
    Have you checked the code behind the form to see if there's anywhere the properties are being set?... This is the first time I've heard of this problem... What version of Access are you running?

Re: Subform properties changing

Originally posted by Trudi
    Wow... That's strange... lol
    Have you checked the code behind the form to see if there's anywhere the properties are being set?... This is the first time I've heard of this problem... What version of Access are you running?
    Yeah! Tell me about it, hehehe.

I'm using Access 2000 and the only code I have is a "Me.Requery..." for a combo box on the form to requery a list of names from a contact table. Other than that, no code I can see!

*confused*