Unanswered: Any SQL Tutorials

Hello All, If any one can help me out that ill be great help, I am an expert in Software QA but kind of starter in the ORACLE SQL's, I am learning SQL's statements, I have personal oracle installed on my machine.

Does any one have a sample SQL's or a Tutorial's that I can use for learning..Please let me know if you have any ..send me the links or any attachements to my email: krishnanagaraju@yahoo.com

Any Turotials or any sample SQL's on any sample database tables like Emp or students table from the Persoanl oralce database will help me learn SQL statements...I am kind of familar with creat,update,select,update...but want to know more about these SQL's based on a practial sample tables...

Please let me know...Thanks in Advance...

Re: Any SQL Tutorials

go thru the following site
    http://www.ilook.fsnet.co.uk/index/oracle.htm

Originally posted by nagaraju
    Hello All, If any one can help me out that ill be great help, I am an expert in Software QA but kind of starter in the ORACLE SQL's, I am learning SQL's statements, I have personal oracle installed on my machine.

Does any one have a sample SQL's or a Tutorial's that I can use for learning..Please let me know if you have any ..send me the links or any attachements to my email: krishnanagaraju@yahoo.com

Any Turotials or any sample SQL's on any sample database tables like Emp or students table from the Persoanl oralce database will help me learn SQL statements...I am kind of familar with creat,update,select,update...but want to know more about these SQL's based on a practial sample tables...

Please let me know...Thanks in Advance...

PLZ, try to discuss here

Hi,
    I request you to plz, discuss prob. and queries as much as possible on dbforum through this other can take advantage if they have a same problem.
    Thanks
    ske

Get it from the best source on the net asktom.oracle.com
    You can search the sight on sql that you are interested in.
    THe Oracle SQL Ref. manual is available online free a Oracle's site.
    Oracle - DB2 - MS Access -

Red face

I am having hard time to fine the SQL turorials..Please let me know if you know any other better link..Yiou help is higly appreciated !

Learn PL/SQL and basic SQL constructs from this book: PL/SQL Programming, by Scott Urman, Oracle Press
    Oracle - DB2 - MS Access -

Originally posted by N-ary
    Learn PL/SQL and basic SQL constructs from this book: PL/SQL Programming, by Scott Urman, Oracle Press

I agree with this for PL/SQL - very detailed book, and teaches everything you need on PL/SQL.

However, if you are simply starting with SQL, not the best choice because it sort of assumes you understand SQL - the SQL instruction in the book is sparse.

Re: Any SQL Tutorials

It pays to share!