Unanswered: Access 97 vs Access 2002

Hello all, I am come from Hong Kong and I have problem on using Access but my English background too bad, hope the following words you may understand ...
    The problem start :
    First - My office PC just updated the OS from Chinese Win98 to English WinXP, & Office from Chinese Office97 to English Office 2002

Second - My existing database were using Access 97 & there have some VB Modules there, now they can't activate when using Access 2002

e.g. I have a statement is Dim db as Database , but it's highlight the "Database" , Is it there have change to other words (I only see DataAcesspage from the list !!

Can some body help please !!
    Many Thanks

Re: Access 97 vs Access 2002

In any module or code behind the form in design mode check Tools | References and if there are any references that can't be found then either install the needed items or choose another similar item.
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

Provided Answers: 1
    Open any Module then Go to the Menu
    Tools\Preferences
    and check Microsoft DAO 3.51

Smile Re: Access 97 vs Access 2002

Originally posted by zerlo
    Hello all, I am come from Hong Kong and I have problem on using Access but my English background too bad, hope the following words you may understand ...
    The problem start :
    First - My office PC just updated the OS from Chinese Win98 to English WinXP, & Office from Chinese Office97 to English Office 2002

Second - My existing database were using Access 97 & there have some VB Modules there, now they can't activate when using Access 2002

e.g. I have a statement is Dim db as Database , but it's highlight the "Database" , Is it there have change to other words (I only see DataAcesspage from the list !!

Can some body help please !!
    Many Thanks
    I think the default reference is ADO for Access 2002. Used to be DAO. Just need to reference DAO and put it higher in the pecking order.

Gregg

Talking

That's Great ~

Thank you so much
    I can use it again now, Many many thank~~ ^^