Unanswered: Possible ADO Timeout issue ...

Hi all.

Since I pretty much strictly used ADO for my data access in my front-end/back-end scheme I have setup a "global" ADO connection object that gets instantiated in my startup form (which remains active thru out the session). My problem ongoing lately (last 3 day to be exact) is I have a max of 8 users who can connect and I've have at least 1 data corruption of my back-end DB for each of the last 3 days ... The front-end uses a DSN to point to the back-end and it's that DSN that is used for the ADO connection... I'm not getting any corrupted tables in the back-end but the DB is getting corrupted (I think in the security/logon user part). Anyone know of any issues with ADO regarding say ... timeouts or such? I mean I have 3 users on all at the main menu and BAM next think I know, the database is corrupted on the next access ... And no, it's not having the 3rd person login either ...

THANKS!

Gang,

Looks like my other thread http://www.dbforums.com/t984113.html has been co-opted to pursue this discussion ... See you over there.