Unanswered: Scrollbars in large text box

Is it possible to have the vertical scrollbars displayed in all text boxes versus just the first one? Or, have them displayed only if the text does not fit in the text box, but still have them displayed for all text boxes that meet that condition.

I have a subform that is displaying nothing but long notes continuously in text boxes. The vertical scroll bars are being displayed on the first note only, then when you click any other note, the scroll bars appear.

Thanks for any help.

The scroll bars will appear not just in the first one, but only in the box that has focus. My continuous forms do the same. I am guessing you want the scroll bars to be visible at all times for each box kind of like the pull down arrow for combo boxes show. You will have to talk to Microsoft about that one. I go the other way. I draw a white box in front of the combo box pull down arrow. That way, when the box has focus, it will come to the foreground, but the rest of the time, the unneeded controls are hidden. This allows for a cleaner look, and I have received no complaints about the user having to set focus to the field before using the control.

I kind of guessed that was the case, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks for the post.