Post Unanswered: Access XP will not recognize breakpoints, etc.

Hello. I have a small database application (Microsoft Access XP, running on Windows 2000). There is a lot of VBA code contained in one module and behind the main Form.

I have lost the ability to debug this application. I can't step through any code whatsoever. In fact, I even tried placing a button on the form without any code behind it other than a message box. I then put a breakpoint at the message box. The code did not "break". The message box did however, work. Also, the "Stop" debugging command does not work either.

When I compile the application from the Debug menu, I don't get any errors.

This is probably the most frustrating thing I have ever seen. I am hoping there is a setting that I inadvertently set to turn off debugging but I cannot seem to find any reference to that sort of thng.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!!
    Jesse

Click on the tools menu, startup, make sure the "Use Access Special Keys" option is checked (in the lower left corner).
    Cathy

Originally posted by csbaker
    Click on the tools menu, startup, make sure the "Use Access Special Keys" option is checked (in the lower left corner).
    Oh yes, restart Access.
    Cathy

Smile Right on the money!

Originally posted by csbaker
    Oh yes, restart Access.

Thank you sooooo much! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help with this. I have been using Access for many years but have never come across this option.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Jesse