Unanswered: MS Access versus Oracle

I have been asked to prepare a paper comparing MS Access to Oracle. I have found lots of info comparing SQL Server but people rarely think of Access competing with Oracle.

Have any of you had Access hit the wall and needed to migrate to a real database? I would love to hear what set you over the edge - performance, reliability, security, size?

Since Oracle is similar to SQL Server (just a different manufacturer), the same value from SQL Server will be gained with Oracle. (same thing with Sybase). They may vary a little in syntax, but all follow Ansi SQL standards.
    Cathy

you can't compare a submarine to airplane
    they are used in different spheres.
    MDB, ADP <-> MS SQL + VBA, ADO & RDO, .NET, Oracle, Java/Jsp.

I love Access, but it's really more of a tool to visually handle small amounts of data, and provides an easy way to remove the user from the intracacies of a database. There is however, no comparison to a real DBMS like Oracle. I could go on at length about the differences (OLTP, Scalability, etc), but suffice it to say that I have never had to re-create an Oracle database because someone corrupted it by closing with Task Manager!

Oracle is much more dependable.
    All code ADO/ADOX unless otherwise specified.
    Mike.