New 2.4 Ghz laptop for $40! Free Info!

Want to get a 2.4 Ghz laptop for $40 US? Simply reply to the post and I'll send you the info for free! Not a scam, I got mine. You can also e-mail me at lukekim91@yahoo.com for any questions

Re: New 2.4 Ghz laptop for $40! Free Info!

$40 for a 2.4 GHz laptop?

My neighbour quotes $25 ....
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Talking Clearing some problems...

It most likely was a different 'deal,' meaning a different laptop. Or it may be from a matrix site or pyramid scheme site, of which this site is not. Prices vary, and I don't quite care for the fifteen dollars when I'm making $700. Hope that answered your question, if you would like to know the site e-mail me at lukekim91@yahoo.com.

Here-Go to this site

Check out the site...I got the palmzire 71 deal already shipped to me...I'm working on the laptop deal right now. Here's the site
    http://www.supereasystuff.com/?ref=5547&deal=6

It's amazing how they can design pyramids these days.

Pretty sad that so many people get snared into these sad schemes. Funny, charge $250 and I'd take you more seriously.

Hey........anyone want a 2.4 GHz Laptop for only $250? Only been run over once by a small truck. E-mail your offers to some goof who's getting harvested for posting his e-mail address in public!