Unanswered: create an exact replica of specific tables in one user to another

I have a development env. and production env in the same instance of oracle. I need to copy some of the tables in the test env. to the production env dynamically .i.e, the tables to be ported will be specified in a configurable table in the test env. My procedure should copy the specified tables to the prod. env. when my procedure is excuted.
    Please can any one help me on how to do this.

Contact the DBA ... Let someone knowledgable ensure the tables are put into production from test ... If you are developing in the same database as production, then shoot the DBA !!!

If you are developing in the same database as production, then shoot the DBA !!!

LOL, you dont want to know how many times that will happen/has happened.....

*Shaking my head walking away in dispare*

Create another database on another machine!

If you have dev in one schema and prod in another you can do what you are asking about with:

Code:
    CREATE TABLE dev.new_table AS (SELECT * FROM prod.old_table);
    However, take a hint from what we are all saying... get your development / test environments off of your production database / machine!

The answer to your question isn't always the best solution.

JoeB