Unanswered: How do you switch off 'Restore'

I've spent hours individually maximizing all my forms, and puttin the maximize action in all my 'open form' macros, (for some reason 'Maximize App' just wouldn't work) only to find that, even though every single form has the control box switched off, min/max buttons disabled, and even the close button removed, I'm still gettin a close ('x') button on all forms, and a 'restore' button, which makes each feckin form smaller!
    Anyone know how the hell to get rid of this 'Restore' yoke - It's not listed in the properties of the forms.

Ta
    Dave

Not sure about access, but with VB, there is a property called controlbox which can turn it off, also you could try having no caption (that also works in VB).

Brian.

cheers, m8 - yeah sounds like that's the same as the 'ControlBox' feature available in the properties of each form - this is what I've made sure to switch off on each. I don't get it.

It's not too much of a prob - but what I have found, is that if I'm on a maximized form, and open another, (maximized) in front of it, without closing the first (I need to do this on occasion to retain values I'll need later), when I close the second and so go back to the first by default, it seems to have lost it's maximized state. No idea why.
    This is the kinda crap I find myself wastin too much time on in Access...

Ta
    D