Unanswered: MS Access form with a tab control, doesn't repaint when unloading

Hi,

I have a tab control on a Form in MS Access 97, the pages in this tab control have sub forms on them, it seems that when the form is closed, it sometimes leaves a shadow of part of itself on the plain MS Access grey background. Does anyone know how to fix this? Does anyone know whether this is a bug Microsoft didn't bother to fix when they supported Access 97?

Brian.

Thats a odd one. I to have made several DB's using the tab control with subforms in them and have never seen this sort of thing. It almost sounds like something is tying up Windows system resources. Just for the heck of it....try closing everything running in the background that is not absolutely necesary (i ncluding network) and then run Access and see if it still happens.

Hi,

Thanks for that, will try, I think it is resource problems as well (specially since I have just been told it only happens on certain machines and even on them it doesn't happen all the time), just gotta convince my boss.

Brian.