where can i get good sources of data warehouse info, white papers, & journals

Hi folks,

can anyone please inform me where can i get good sources of data warehouse info, white papers, & journals relating t the subject. Reason being i intend to write my masters thesis on a DW subject and need more info on this field.

At present i have narrowed my project down to 3 DW areas:

1. data warehouse data architecture
    2. metadata
    3. loading (operational, legacy, external) source data

could someone with knowledge on the subject please leave some feedback regarding my 3 areas of choice, as i would be greatful to hear from anyone who can offer me some beneficial pointers.

thanks

andy

thanks chaps!

I'm sure that my bias is showing, but it frightens me that a person asks for this kind of help while preparing to write their master's thesis.

-PatP

yeah, scary, isn't it

did you check the references i provided? pretty high class, eh

as curly howard used to say, "i'm tryna think but nothin happens"

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Originally posted by Pat Phelan
    I'm sure that my bias is showing, but it frightens me that a person asks for this kind of help while preparing to write their master's thesis.

-PatP
    Why does it frighten you?

Considering the fact that i will not commence my MSC thesis until next year, when my taught studdies are complete, i believe that you can never start too soon gathering info on a potential candidate subject & preparing early, dont you agree?

Just pay moderate attention in class, you'll almost certainly have more sources than you can practically explore. If not, you have one of two problems... Either you didn't pay much attention, or you need to seriously re-evaluate the kind/quantity of instruction that you've gotten.

-PatP

Lets not get side tracked here with derogetory comments and keep this thread in clear accordance to the post subject.

I thought that was exactly what I'd done. I'm sorry that you found that unacceptable.

-PatP

I dont find it unacceptable, I just find it laughable that you seemingly strive to get in the 'last' word or in this context the last post in (& I'll lay diamonds that you will very predicably, reply to this post).