Unhappy Unanswered: ASP Jet database engine FTP lock access problem

I have uploaded a free message board on a web-site that i am working on in ASP. Now the folder in which my *.mdb is located is password protected although it is inside my web-site's root directory but i cannot log into it via my normal FTP login of my web-site. I have to log out and use the 2nd FTP userid and password to log into my database folder. This has been done to secure my *.mdb so that no one can download it. Now my database is uploaded into the directory using WS_FTP but I cannot use the database in my ASP pages. I am using this string,
    tstDBConnectString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("..\databasedirectory\data.mdb") & ";UserID=abc;Password=abc;"
    This is the error that i am getting:
    http://www.xaviersgnr.org/message_board/toast.asp
    Click on any of the links on the message board and u will see the error. What am i doing wrong ? Help me out ?
    Directory structure:
    /
    /Website folders
    /databasedirectory/*.mdb (password protected)
    /message_board/message_board_pages.asp
    Neil.

Check to make sure the Iusr has read/write access to the directory your DB is in as well as the file itself.

On one of the hosting company's servers I use they host with "Ensim" and everytime I upload a new copy of the database I need to reset the attributes.

Hope that helps.

-josh