Question Unanswered: Rotate Bitmap of Report

I have a form with I use to collect a signature and store it as a BLOB. On my report I have a dynamic image control that loads this BLOB. I want to rotate my signature collection area 270 degrees. This I can do simply by adjusting the height and width of my control.

Where the problem comes in is on the report. I need to rotate my image control 270 degrees so the signature has the correct orientation to the report. Does anyone have any ideas on how to acheive this?

Hi

You say that the image is a bitmap!

is it possible to place the graphic in to something like MS Paint and then select in skew/rotate to move the image throught to the desired angle then save it as an alternitive name to use just as and when you require to inset it in the specific report.

regards
    gareth

Originally posted by garethfx
    Hi

You say that the image is a bitmap!

is it possible to place the graphic in to something like MS Paint and then select in skew/rotate to move the image throught to the desired angle then save it as an alternitive name to use just as and when you require to inset it in the specific report.

regards
    gareth
    That is not possible as the bitmap is dynamic. It does not really exist. The signature is saved as a bitmap which is that converted to a blob and stored into a table. When the report prints, it recreates the bitmap from the blob so the signature is matched to the correct report.

I need to find a way to rotate the control so that all of the signatures have the correct orientation.

mm yes sorry didnt read the question correctly - missed the dynamic bit - ill put my head to this

g