Question Unanswered: Create Inner Joins?

Hello all!

I have a question regarding joins on tables that may not be "inner joins" but that's what I'm here to find out!

Please take a look at the attached Word Document for my table structure.

I am trying to create a Journal report from the Journal table for all cases that an attorney works on. In the report, I want all of the cases that they are associated with, all of the contacts associated with that file (if there are any), and the Journal field (tblJournal).

The problem is, the file will ONLY pull if there is a journal associated with it. I know this is some sort of join problem that can be fixed, but I don't know how, exactly. I want the file number to pull even if there is no journal associated with it (so that the journal section will just be blank). The same with the contacts for a file. If there are no contacts, I still want the file number to pull, but the contacts list to be blank if there are none.

If someone is willing to help me out or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    Select ta.columns, tb.columns
    from tableA ta
    tableB tb ON =;
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.