Exclamation Unanswered: DCount returning error

I'm using DCount to control options on a form. Example, when form opens it looks at different 'Services' associated with the selected Client. There are 6 possible services and I supply the user with toggle buttons to view a subform with detail of each service inside the larger Client form.

DCount finds if there is a record for each service for the client and enables the toggle buttons only for the services associated with the client.

This is working perfect for about 95% of my clients. However, I have a few that when I open the client detail form I get the following error:

"Run time error '2427': You entered an expression that has no value."

The following line is the DCount command I'm using for each service:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If DCount("*", "PM_Service", "[ClientID]=" & Me![ClientID] & " AND [ServiceCode]='COL' AND [EndDate] Is NULL") > 0 Then
    tglCOL.Enabled = True
    End If
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I run a manual query for the clients returning this error the results appear to be no different then the results for the client which work.

Any ideas on debugging this error?

Talking

Nevermind, I figured it out. Turns out it was a linking issue and not a code issue. I tried to delete the post but was not able to.