Red face Unanswered: Combo box using query as record source does not show all fields

I have a form which uses a linked table to a SQL database as its record source. On the form I created a combo box using the wizard. The combo box uses an existing query as the record source. When I go to select the field I want to show in the combo box (from the query), it's not on the list. If I run the query by itself, the field is there.

I've recreating the query, using a different name for the query, and several other things. The results are the same. I've created combo boxes before using the same process and everything up until now has worked fine.

Suggestions and comments are definiely welcome.

Is it a missing record or a missing field? If it is just a missing field, what is your list width? Make sure it is not Auto. Did you check your column widths?

If it is a missing record, that is another story to which I don't know the punch line.

Originally posted by jmrSudbury
    Is it a missing record or a missing field? If it is just a missing field, what is your list width? Make sure it is not Auto. Did you check your column widths?

If it is a missing record, that is another story to which I don't know the punch line.
    Its a missing field. All of the other fields in the query show up, including the ones that are the same datatype (varchar 64). When I run the query independently, all of the fields show up.

Are you absolutely sure you have your column count set to accept all the data? Either you don't or you have a column width set to 0. I can't think of anything else that might cause this problem...
    rtk

Originally posted by rtkracht
    Are you absolutely sure you have your column count set to accept all the data? Either you don't or you have a column width set to 0. I can't think of anything else that might cause this problem...
    rtk
    Since I'm using the wizard I don't get to the point where I can see the settings of the finished combo box. I just tried making the combo box manually it worked fine. Definitely a wizard problem. Thanks for the help!