I have a problem in moving from BDE to ADO using Delphi 7. The original application is in Delphi 5 using BDE. I revised it to run on Delphi 7 and ADO. The database is still Oracle 8i but the driver is the OLE DB driver for Oracle. The error message I get is:
type mismatch for field CO_KEY
I didn't meet the above error in Delphi 5. I'd be grateful for any solutions. Thanks.
I was able to solve my problem using the ADOQuery's Enable BCD flag. I had BCD fields because it was set to true. So I set it to false because I wanted the fields to be Float and Integer (and not BCD). But I had to recreate the fields.