Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Unanswered: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    Hi,

    I would like to know how to connect to DB2 using Tomcat. I am currently using DB2 v7.2 and Tomcat 5.0

    I am having some problems finding the JDBC for connecting to DB2.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    24

    Re: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    Hi,

    i'm not sure but try to unpack the db2java.jar to
    $CATALINA_HOME/common/classes.
    Another ides is to copy the db2java.jar into
    $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.

    i think one of these will help !!

    regards

    marc gaines


    Originally posted by scc6051
    Hi,

    I would like to know how to connect to DB2 using Tomcat. I am currently using DB2 v7.2 and Tomcat 5.0

    I am having some problems finding the JDBC for connecting to DB2.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    24

    Re: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    Sorry,

    i mean:
    $CATALINA_HOME/shared/classes

    and

    $CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib

    regards

    marc gaines


    Originally posted by disaster
    Hi,

    i'm not sure but try to unpack the db2java.jar to
    $CATALINA_HOME/common/classes.
    Another ides is to copy the db2java.jar into
    $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.

    i think one of these will help !!

    regards

    marc gaines

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Talking Re: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    Thanks for your reply disaster.

    I got the solution at

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~dbbook/openA...ll%20Guide.htm

    Anyway, Thanks for your help.

    scc6051

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    A 404 error when I click the link

    Cheers
    Satharam

    Originally posted by scc6051
    Thanks for your reply disaster.

    I got the solution at

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~dbbook/openA...ll%20Guide.htm

    Anyway, Thanks for your help.

    scc6051
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Re: Help regarding DB2 and Tomcat

    Originally posted by sathyaram_s
    A 404 error when I click the link

    Cheers
    Satharam
    Hi Satharam.

    Mail me at saratchalla@yahoo.com. I shall give you the link. It is getting truncated over here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •