Unanswered: Editing record based on stored procedure with parameter

I am wondering how I can edit a record in a form that is based on a stored procedure with multiple tables and a parameter. Currently, it is read-only. Please help.

you need resinc Stored procedure
    unfortunatelly there is too few infromation in Access Help about this.

you should add a to DB stored procedure with same columns as form source and with one parameter(s) - primary key
    put this sp's name in resinc property with ODBC sintax.

Access does this way - when you update a record on your form, it call this sp with PK parameter (to find retrieve record as on the form) and retrieves new, updated record.
    MDB, ADP <-> MS SQL + VBA, ADO & RDO, .NET, Oracle, Java/Jsp.

Well, this is new for me, so what is my next step. I have the stored procedure that is displaying the recordset I want. Now I just need to be able to change that data.

From what I can gather, the resync command works hand in hand with the Unique Table property, but I cannot get the Unique Table property to work because the stored procedure has a parameter.

Basically, I'm stuck and am not sure what I should do next. This is the first time I have encountered this.

"the resync command works hand in hand with the Unique Table property, but I cannot get the Unique Table property to work because the stored procedure has a parameter"

I've done this with parametered SP, there is no other sense to use Resync Command proeperty of MS Access Form.
    I'll try to find my expamle and send you exact sintax how to call Resync SP (there is a speciall sintax {spname paramname,..} if I remeber correct)
    MDB, ADP <-> MS SQL + VBA, ADO & RDO, .NET, Oracle, Java/Jsp.