Unanswered: Form/Subform with MSDE 2000 Backend

Hi,

I have a mainform with a subform in it. The mainform is linked directly to a table on the backend, and my subform is linked to a stored procedure on my backend. The main table is an invoice table and the other table is orderdetails. My PK for invoices is InvoiceID and my PK for orderdetails is InvoiceID and ProductID ( more than one product per invoice, obviously...)

These forms were created before i split my db. Now, i noticed that the relationship between my tables are gone. When i tried to recreate it, it gave me this error:

'tblOrders' table saved successfully
    'tblOrderDetails' table
    - Unable to create relationship 'FK_tblOrderDetails_tblOrders'.
    ADO error: ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK_tblOrderDetails_tblOrders'. The conflict occurred in database 'Inventory Test 13SQL', table 'tblOrders', column 'intOrderID'.

Any idea what happened?
    Cheers!

Mr.Crud

There are 10 kinds of people, ones that understand digital, others that dont

Query the detail table and see if you have any orphans. Records that have no parent row in the main table.
    KC

the upsize had destroyed the relationship..... all good now!

thanks!
    Cheers!

Mr.Crud

There are 10 kinds of people, ones that understand digital, others that dont