Unanswered: sub forms and rick boxes

Hi yet another icky prob....

When i select a equipment id in the sub form comes up details of the equipment e.g. name, last test date etc...

on one form without an sub forms i use this code to shade out certain tick boxes when they have not been ticked in the tabel.....now i am tryin to do this but the prob is i dont know where to put the code cause the form im using is a sub form itsekf so its like saing a sub form in a subform...

this is the code....

any ideas on how to related it to the subform???

Private Sub txtScanEquip_Change()

If Form![TestingRequired]!PATTestReq.Value = True Then
    LastPATTest.Enabled = True
    Else
    LastPATTest.Enabled = False
    End If

If Form![TestingRequired]!CalibrationReq = True Then
    LastCalberationTest.Enabled = True
    Else
    LastCalberationTest.Enabled = False
    End If

End Sub

this is currently on chnage event in the form (with no sub frms) in the propertie of the equid id....

Referencing subforms can be hairy mainly because its easy to confuse the subform _control_ on the main form with the actual form that is the subform.. eh.. well, you see, confusion! Anyway, you never reference to the actual form but only the _control_ (often they have the same name so it gets even more confusing). Rather than telling you how to code it I'll let you have a look at this page:

http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0031.htm

It's a very good site for Access application designers and I'm sure you'll find it helpful solving other issues later on as well.

Good luck!