Thread: Appointments

Unanswered: Appointments

currently i have a Patient Table and a Dentist Table
    Im making the appointments table at the moment
    EVERY DENTIST SEES A PATIENT FOR 15 MINS... HOW DO I MAKE IT SO THAT WHEN AN APPOINTMENT IS MADE IT WILL NOT ALLOW ANOTHER TO BE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND DATE...AND ALSO A WAY OF SEEING THE AVILABLE SLOTS....

CAN SOME1 PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

THANK YOU

AND KINDLY COULD SOMEBODY ALSO REPLY TO THE CALENDER TOPIC EARLIER PLEASE...

Re: Appointments

Man you are looking for someone to create a whole app for you.. You should ask specific questions about parts of your app. if you are looking for a way to block the 15 minute time period then look for help on datediff function.

Originally posted by RohitSaini
    EVERY DENTIST SEES A PATIENT FOR 15 MINS... HOW DO I MAKE IT SO THAT WHEN AN APPOINTMENT IS MADE IT WILL NOT ALLOW ANOTHER TO BE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND DATE...AND ALSO A WAY OF SEEING THE AVILABLE SLOTS....

CAN SOME1 PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

THANK YOU

AND KINDLY COULD SOMEBODY ALSO REPLY TO THE CALENDER TOPIC EARLIER PLEASE...

Re: Appointments

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by RohitSaini

You should break down the problem into smaller ones. In order to see if two appointments are not the same create a recordset and if it has any records dont schedule the appointment, for those within 15min return the recordset and use the datediff function to check time entered agianst those already in the recordset records. Get a good access book and this stuff is all explained