Thread: Relationship

Red face Unanswered: Relationship

I’m creating database to keep track of participant who are enroll in study. I have basic business rules to follow such as:

when the participants are enroll they are giving dates to visit clinic for next 12 weeks. (2-week visit starts at day 12)..

For example if participant is enrolled on March 7, 2004 then that participant will be given following data to come visit clinic such as March 21,2004……. April 2, 2004 (increment of 2 weeks)..

I have created the relationship between participant and Target date as (1 to M) but I don’t know how to develop relationship when participant actually comes for visit….

I want to keep track of which participant actually came for actual visit……….Do I need another table for “Visit” ?

Thanks in advance
    Skharva

To keep track of whether or not a Participant should up. Just have a YesNo field in the [Target date] tablethat youy check yes when they come.

Or you could add a date field to the [Target date] table where you enter the data they actually come (maybe the came a day late, etc) and whether or not there is a date in that field will be the marker for attendence.

S-

Red face

Originally posted by sbaxter
    To keep track of whether or not a Participant should up. Just have a YesNo field in the [Target date] tablethat youy check yes when they come.

Or you could add a date field to the [Target date] table where you enter the data they actually come (maybe the came a day late, etc) and whether or not there is a date in that field will be the marker for attendence.

S-
    What if patients are assigned additional dates to come in beside the one they were given during enrollement ? Can i do this by adding just another field or i need anoter table ?
    Skharva