Unanswered: No more than 20 fields can be selected..

Hi,

I want to use 23 items in my combo box, but keep getting this eror message - 'No more than 20 fields can be selected'

Is there any way round this?

Do you mean you want 23 columns showing in the combo, or you want 23 records to be available to select from? Assuming you mean the former, make sure you have the bound column, column count and column widths properties set correctly. This might help - I've just tried making a combo with loads of columns showing and >20 was fine (if a bit confusing!)

Originally posted by andysiant
    Do you mean you want 23 columns showing in the combo, or you want 23 records to be available to select from? Assuming you mean the former, make sure you have the bound column, column count and column widths properties set correctly. This might help - I've just tried making a combo with loads of columns showing and >20 was fine (if a bit confusing!)

Originally posted by andysiant
    Thank you for your reply.

I took off the wizard and created a combo box and then pointed it to the query containing my 23 columns and it worked fine.

Doesn't Microsoft make things awkward at times..