Unanswered: Anyone know if it's possible to run Reqeust Tracker with paradox?

just curious if anyone knows whether or not it's possible to run Request Tracker (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/) using Paradox instead of mysql/sql/etc., also curious if anyone knows of a php or perl driver to work with paradox?
    muchas gracias all

About request tracker, have you tried asking Best Practical?

And what do you mean for "php or perl driver to work with paradox"?

You mean accessing paradox tables from these languages?

I do think that if you've got the need to communicate between perl/php and paradox, the simplest thing is to use mysql or similar in php/perl, and to connect to mysql via odbc from paradox; i've tried it and does function well.
    The only failure is not trying to do it.

shores, I'm curious about this as well, any chance you could elaborate more on connecting to mysql from paradox? (not sure that bit is clear to me).

Sure i can!

MySQL has a valid ODBC driver, which you can download and install. Paradox in turn can connect to ODBC sources sufficiently well, so you can surely set up a BDE alias to point to your ODBC MySQL Driver, and then send sql statements to MySQL with ease.

I've tried this setup, and albeit being a little slow, it does indeed function well.
    The only failure is not trying to do it.