After several frustrating days, I have become the Border-Master, being able to add, show, move, etc. any line or object on my report at will using VBA. That being said, I know how to get a line to turn on or off, but I still need the proper condition to do the following:

I am creating a monthly customer statement displaying rows grouped by type: invoice, payment, credit, etc. I have created a border that forms a box around each group. The vertical lines are in the detail section, and the horizontal (top and bottom) lines are in the group header and footer.

It works great, except when a group exceeds one page, then there is no bottom line on the first page and then no top line on the second page because there are no group headers and footers in the middle of the group. I know you can tell the Group Header to repeat at the top of every page, but you can't do that for the Group Footer.

So what I think I want to do is to add the top and bottom borders to the detail section and tell them only to show when they are the first or last items on the page, but I haven't been able to figure out what condition I can use to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated