Unanswered: Insert comment in vb-code using key-combination ?

I want to document my code a little.
    Therefor I used following layout :

Code:
                '------------------------------------------------
                'This is a commentline
                '------------------------------------------------
    Isn't it possible to assign a key-combination to this 3 lines (except text) so I don't have to type this all the time?

Thanks

Hi,

the easiest way is highlight the 3 lines and press ctrl+c (copy) then when you want to put it somewhere ctrl+p

I also wrote some code to search through ALL modules (not forms) and add text above the various lines

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=986034

You could modify this to suit your needs, like if you wanted to insert a comment saying what a docmd.close acform was doing, you could alter this code to put a comment docmd to close a form .... (and form.name) above it. But in every instance you used it.

Maybe it'll help.

Ken.

Originally posted by Ken_Hart
    Hi,

the easiest way is highlight the 3 lines and press ctrl+c (copy) then when you want to put it somewhere ctrl+p

I also wrote some code to search through ALL modules (not forms) and add text above the various lines

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=986034

You could modify this to suit your needs, like if you wanted to insert a comment saying what a docmd.close acform was doing, you could alter this code to put a comment docmd to close a form .... (and form.name) above it. But in every instance you used it.

Maybe it'll help.

Ken.
    Problem is that I need to insert these lines in the code where it is needed to clarify the things I wrote.
    It is not neccessary above a certain statement.
    Thanks anyway for your quick respons.