Normalization help

Hello ppl! I'm new to normalization and just began studying it yesterday. I was given a set of problems in normalization and I couldn't understand even a single problem!
    The problem statement is as follows: -

Q. Functional dependancies are given. Find out tables and their primary key for each case. Primary key might be composite. Then normalize the tables. Apply step by step 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF, 4NF if applicable.

A,B,C->D; A,B,C->F; B->E; F->E; D,B,C->A; D,B,C->F; D->A;

Although this question might seem easy to you all, it surely has me stumped!

Kindly let me know how to solve such kinds of questions and please recommend a few good websites where I could find online tutorials on normalization and questions of these kinds.

Thanks in advance...

In front of the computer
    My suggestion would be to spend some time with the professor or the TA. They need to know what their students are missing, because if they don't hear questions they'll assume that they are doing a spendid job of teaching the material when that doesn't appear to be the case.

There are lots of good websites around, but my gut feel is that you'd be a lot better off talking to one of them than finding this stuff on your own... Normally I encourage people to do as much on their own as possible, but I think this is a case where the teacher really needs some feedback!