Unanswered: Paradox 9 & Citrix... Help!

Hi all

I have about 30 or so users running a P9 (sp3) application, load balanced over 2 citrix servers.

It's been running more or less trouble free for about a month, but these last couple of days I'm getting errors where users try to open a form and get an "unknown internal operating system error".

When I look at the error, it's always a table or an index that it cannot open. Opening it with paradox dev works ok.

I've tried all sorts of things from tinkering with the BDE configs and I think it's down to possible file locking. I noticed one user had a lock on a table when they were no longer logged in (I tried to do a restructure).

When I successfully got everyone out the app and they logged back in, it worked again. But, the problem won't go away.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I would look for stray paradox.lck and pdoxusrs.lck files and delete them. Also, have you tried checking the tables for corruption?

Thanks mate, got it resolved.

Turns out the anti-virus software which is set to NOT check the application directory decided it would ignore all the exclusions and was checking the tables etc.

Damn thing!