Question Unanswered: DB2 Certification 516 book information

Hi,

I 'm Prabhakar from Chennai.And , I see in IBM site that , for 516 exam, the book by Richard Yevich & Susan Lawson is prescribed .
    ("DB2 Universal Database v.7.1 for OS/390 DBA certification Guide")

I tried to get the book in Chennai (in almost all the bookshops) but invain.

Can any of you suggest how I could get the book in India. (the indian edition, as I don't want to pay for the same in dollars

Thanks,
    Prabhakar.

Prabhakar:

Are you sure you want to appear for 516 instead of 700 & 701 exams for version 8.1.
    Also, you can try downloading the tutorials from IBM website untill you get the book for you preparation. Check top sticky for more info. on certification.

Cheers!
    Manjeet

Re: DB2 Certification 516 book information

I doubt if there is a non-US Edition of the book ... The one sitting in front of me right now is a NJ edition ...

You may try ordering in www.amazon.com

Cheers
    Sathyaram

Originally posted by gpranna
    Hi,

I 'm Prabhakar from Chennai.And , I see in IBM site that , for 516 exam, the book by Richard Yevich & Susan Lawson is prescribed .
    ("DB2 Universal Database v.7.1 for OS/390 DBA certification Guide")

I tried to get the book in Chennai (in almost all the bookshops) but invain.

Can any of you suggest how I could get the book in India. (the indian edition, as I don't want to pay for the same in dollars

Thanks,
    Prabhakar.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Thanks Manjeet & Sathyaram !.

I 'll try there..!..
    (I 'm choosing 516 , because I 'm more of a mainframe guy and am not very familiar with linux/OS2 stuff !!..)

Cheers,
    Prabhakar