Red face Unanswered: printing address labels

When printing labels from my Microsoft Works, I can print
    only 6 labels at a time then it spaces 6 blank labels and begins printing another 6 labels. I have anywhere from 24-99 of each label to print. I have the group copies together checked. I could just start the printer and leave it and it would print as many of each label I wanted but since I had a virus and our CEO reinstalled everything on the computer I can no longer leave it to print without it skippiing every 6 labels. Any suggestions on why? Thanks
    renak

Smile Re: printing address labels

The first place to check would be in the property settings for your printer. These vary somewhat depending on what printer(s) are installed on your machine...but most include some option called something like "Suppress Page Breaks", or "Continuous" printing.

Many printer drivers "know" how many lines have been sent & automatically send a new page command to the printer when the line limit has been reached unless you explicitly tell them not to.

Good luck.
    Steve

Originally posted by RENAK
    When printing labels from my Microsoft Works, I can print
    only 6 labels at a time then it spaces 6 blank labels and begins printing another 6 labels. I have anywhere from 24-99 of each label to print. I have the group copies together checked. I could just start the printer and leave it and it would print as many of each label I wanted but since I had a virus and our CEO reinstalled everything on the computer I can no longer leave it to print without it skippiing every 6 labels. Any suggestions on why? Thanks
    renak