Thread: Fixpack

Unanswered: Fixpack

Hello List,

I just installed FIXPACK 5 for DB2 8.1 running on my AIX box and the installation was sucesful. Also, when i connect to any database from the DB2 shell, I see a 8.1.5 listed next to the database server in the information Tag.

I was wondering, how can i be double sure, my Fixpack 5 installed sucesfully? Any way to track this down?

Note: After I installed the fixpack. I did update the db2iupdt for my instance. After that I was able to restat my instance and connect to my database sucesfully.

Re: Fixpack

db2level

Cheers
    Sathyaram

Originally posted by new_user1
    Hello List,

I just installed FIXPACK 5 for DB2 8.1 running on my AIX box and the installation was sucesful. Also, when i connect to any database from the DB2 shell, I see a 8.1.5 listed next to the database server in the information Tag.

I was wondering, how can i be double sure, my Fixpack 5 installed sucesfully? Any way to track this down?

Note: After I installed the fixpack. I did update the db2iupdt for my instance. After that I was able to restat my instance and connect to my database sucesfully.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Fixpack

Thank you sathyaram_s. It worked.

Thanks again for your help.