Unanswered: last update date for Oracle objects

Hello,

How can I find (using SQL) the last date when a specific foreign key was created/updated?

How can I find the last updated date (for DDL) for a specific Oracle object (table, view)?

Many thanks in advance,
    Adrian

will the LAST_DDL_TIME in all_objects be of any help to you.... let me know...

With the LAST_DDL_TIME column in the all_objects I am not finding anything related to the last operation date about foreign keys.

Could you help me, please, to find the last modification date for a foreign constraint?

Adrian

if you are looking for when the data in the frnkey column last changed, I think you have to enable audit trail (if you are using Oracle APplication) or you have to go for a trigger on update which will let you know when the data has been changed.....

bagchi

Does not exist in the data dictionary views anything regarding the timestamp when a foreign key has been created / updated?
    I want to access this information via a SQL statement.

Many thanks in advance,
    Adrian

If you want to know when a forign key was created or changed (ddl) then create a ddl trigger ( see http://download-west.oracle.com/docs...rigs.htm#10004 ). If you want to know when the data was changed youll need to create a normal dml trigger and populate a date column in a table youve created.

Alan

Originally posted by stanadr
    Does not exist in the data dictionary views anything regarding the timestamp when a foreign key has been created / updated?
    I want to access this information via a SQL statement.

Many thanks in advance,
    Adrian
    Oops . . .
    Last edited by N-ary; 03-15-04 at 09:17.
    Oracle - DB2 - MS Access -