Unanswered: Problem with transient tables

Good morning,
    I have a strange problem and i was wondering whether anyone has dealt with the same situation.
    I am using DB2 V.8.0.
    We had some transient tables when we had V.7.1 and they were functiong properly when we upgraded and we runned the sql when the process met a transient table then the procces stopped and the services went down on their own. If i changed the table from transient to normal then everything worked normal.
    Note: This doesn't happen with all my transient tables but only with some. Isn't that strange? Thank you all in advance.
    With respect,
    Niki

Re: Problem with transient tables

Can I assume that you talk about the Warehouse Centre transient tables ...

Cheers
    Sathyaram

Originally posted by Niki Karavoulia
    Good morning,
    I have a strange problem and i was wondering whether anyone has dealt with the same situation.
    I am using DB2 V.8.0.
    We had some transient tables when we had V.7.1 and they were functiong properly when we upgraded and we runned the sql when the process met a transient table then the procces stopped and the services went down on their own. If i changed the table from transient to normal then everything worked normal.
    Note: This doesn't happen with all my transient tables but only with some. Isn't that strange? Thank you all in advance.
    With respect,
    Niki
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Re: Problem with transient tables

Hi
    sorry if i wasn't so clear.
    Yes i mean the Data Warehouse tables that we have created.