Unanswered: ActiveX Error Message

I built a DB and it is on a shared drive. My problem is occurring on a form that I built. It consists of a main form and 4 subforms. When the user puts focus on the Comments subform, they get this error;

A problem occurred while Litigation Database was communicating with the OLE server or ActiveX Control. Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Litigation Database. Then try the original operation again in Litigation database.

If they click the OK button, it lets them continue as normal.

There are two users in another state, and two users including myself in the building that I am located in. Everyone gets this error but me. I cannot replicate it.

Any ideas?

Re: ActiveX Error Message

Make sure you and your other users all have the same references and versions. Go to Tools and then References in the module menu.

Download for FREE the ADO/DAO Data Controls that makes life EASIER developing database applications in: VB, FoxPro, Access, VC++, .NET etc... Navigate, Add New, Delete, Update, Search, Undo and Save your changes. Supports Disconnected Recordsets and Transactions!

Or try our Ask An Expert service to answer any of your questions!