Unanswered: Access 97 report question

I have a report that is reading a query that combines two tables. A field name was changed in the table in a earlier change. I modified the query to pull the new field name. This works fine. I then modify the report to use the new field. Even though this seems to change correctly in the report when running the report it still pops up the form requesting the old field name. Anyone know whats going on here. Dont want to have to recreate report from scratch. thanks

Re: Access 97 report question

Originally posted by stevepk
    I have a report that is reading a query that combines two tables. A field name was changed in the table in a earlier change. I modified the query to pull the new field name. This works fine. I then modify the report to use the new field. Even though this seems to change correctly in the report when running the report it still pops up the form requesting the old field name. Anyone know whats going on here. Dont want to have to recreate report from scratch. thanks
    its seem like is there is a code or other query to generate this report .... use have to put new field name every place to work this report.....try find out that all the parameter is chnage from old to new name than it will work....
    hbhavsar