Unanswered: Need Help with Expression Builder for Access 2000

I am no pro so pardon ahead of time if this is easy and I dont know how to do it.

What I have is a simple crosstab query with Site being the first colum, and then 12 colums proceed (one for each month) and then a totals colum which essentially is taking the # of orders of each site, each month and then at the end the totals for the year.

this is the last colum

field: Total Of MRORD#: MRORD#
    table: 2003
    total: count
    crosstab: Row Heading

What I need to be able to do is make another colum at the end where it takes the "Total" and then times that by $15.00. So if my year end total for site A was 100 orders then the last colum would read $1500.00.

I hope I explained that correctly.

Thanks ahead of time for any help offered

Re: Need Help with Expression Builder for Access 2000

Bump

Originally posted by roma92
    I am no pro so pardon ahead of time if this is easy and I dont know how to do it.

What I have is a simple crosstab query with Site being the first colum, and then 12 colums proceed (one for each month) and then a totals colum which essentially is taking the # of orders of each site, each month and then at the end the totals for the year.

this is the last colum

field: Total Of MRORD#: MRORD#
    table: 2003
    total: count
    crosstab: Row Heading

What I need to be able to do is make another colum at the end where it takes the "Total" and then times that by $15.00. So if my year end total for site A was 100 orders then the last colum would read $1500.00.

I hope I explained that correctly.

Thanks ahead of time for any help offered

I am not sure I fully understand the question but...

You can create a second query that uses your first query as its source. Then add all of the columns in your first query to the second query and as your final field just put YearEndSales:Total*15.

Try making you new column a expression

field: SummaryTotal: [Total Of MRORD#]*15.00
    table:
    total: Expression
    crosstab: Value

S-