Question Unanswered: data access pages

Okay, trying to create Data Access Pages in MS Access, on tables and queries I've done. want to be able to have a list of people i have in a table (let's call it tblPeople), and be able to select a combo box on the page which displays people by country (countries stored in tblCountries). so if i select Australia from the combo box, it shows all people in Australia.
    i created a query with the two tables (tblPeople and tblCountries), and used that as the data source for the Data Access Page. then i added the tblCountries table again, in a section above the first data section (in order to link the two data sections by a CountryID field that is in the tblCountries and the query I created). this works okay, and sort of does what i want, except it stacks all the Country sections on top of each other, with the People for each Country under the appropriate country. I don't want it to stack all of the countries, I want to be able to select a country from a combo box and have only that data displayed.

any help? sorry if i didn't explain it properly.

know of any good tutorials on data access pages (besides generating basic data from single tables - i need hints on combining tables the way you do with subqueries using forms)

thanks

Thumbs up

figured it out, had to select combo box from toolbox, then right click and drag the field i wanted to filter on onto the page