Unhappy Unanswered: Locked Myself Out Of Access [HELP!]

[HELP NEEDED!]

Well I've run into a slight problem. I was asked to play around w/ setting up user security & permissions in Access....so I did just that. I started to play around with it. I was following the directions step by step out of this Access book I've got, "Access For Windows 2000" A Visual Quickstart Guide book. Well in doing so, I've managed to lock myself out of all of my Access Databases...I get prompted for user id and password! I can't get back in! [HELP!] I'm new to working w/ Access....Is there a back way to get around this? Or, is there a way to just reset it? I need to get into one of my databases today!

Re: Locked Myself Out Of Access [HELP!]

Originally posted by danielr23
    [HELP NEEDED!]

Well I've run into a slight problem. I was asked to play around w/ setting up user security & permissions in Access....so I did just that. I started to play around with it. I was following the directions step by step out of this Access book I've got, "Access For Windows 2000" A Visual Quickstart Guide book. Well in doing so, I've managed to lock myself out of all of my Access Databases...I get prompted for user id and password! I can't get back in! [HELP!] I'm new to working w/ Access....Is there a back way to get around this? Or, is there a way to just reset it? I need to get into one of my databases today!
    Restore the system.mdw or run the WorkGroups Adminstrator program and join to a different MDW file ...