Thread: How do I

Question Unanswered: How do I

I have two tables. One that has Inbound Calls and the other has outbound calls. I am trying to create a report that will give call detail in Chronilogical order for a month. In other words the report will show a call rang in at 2:15 on 2/1/04 and then there was an outdial at 2:16 on 2/1/04. The link for the two tables is the account number. Not sure how to query this to get what I need to be able to create the report. Can you help me?

CAT
    CAT :-D

Re: How do I

Originally posted by carley465
    I have two tables. One that has Inbound Calls and the other has outbound calls. I am trying to create a report that will give call detail in Chronilogical order for a month. In other words the report will show a call rang in at 2:15 on 2/1/04 and then there was an outdial at 2:16 on 2/1/04. The link for the two tables is the account number. Not sure how to query this to get what I need to be able to create the report. Can you help me?

CAT
    What is your table layout? Specifically the type(s) for you time and date ... Are they separate columns?

Re: How do I

Originally posted by M Owen
    What is your table layout? Specifically the type(s) for you time and date ... Are they separate columns?

My Time in both tables are separate from the date the date fields are date/time format however the time field in one table is text and the other table is a date time format. Both of these tables are linked tables to a SQL database.

CAT
    CAT :-D