Unanswered: Passing mulitple recordsets from VB to Crystal Reports

Currently I am passing data to a report. Within this report I need to add more data, but it is not possible to combine this within the intial query being used. Is it possible to send multiple recordsets from VB 6.0 when calling Crystal 8.5?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Passing mulitple recordsets from VB to Crystal Reports

Would it be possible to make a view (a query on your main query) of your original query? I have used Crystal and to my knowledge the report used only 1 single SQL statement (which could be composed of a view with as many underlying queries in that view as your data provider permits).
    http://www.scirocco.ca/images/banner...occobanner.gif

Download for FREE the ADO/DAO Data Controls that makes life EASIER developing database applications in: VB, FoxPro, Access, VC++, .NET etc... Navigate, Add New, Delete, Update, Search, Undo and Save your changes. Supports Disconnected Recordsets and Transactions!

Or try our Ask An Expert service to answer any of your questions!

Re: Passing mulitple recordsets from VB to Crystal Reports

I suppose that would be possible, I have pretty much worked my way around this issue, utlizing subreports. (Not the prettiest but it works). When I have time (this app is being rolled out next week), I will play around with this idea.

Thanks

Trayc